Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tanning lotions

Today I bought a tan creme, just to try - never used this before
Usually I like Jergens tan lotion, it seems like it doesnt have the smell of tanning at all:
Aaaand my favourite mascara
Aaaand a nail polisher Sally Hansen, which actually appeared to be REALLY nice!! You need maybe 30 seconds and its dry! Good stuff
Speaking of tanning lotions, this is nice one too (its a spray):
Among tanning stuff I adore L'oreal's ones, like these:
SUBLIME BRONZE ONE DAY is so good, I love it!!! Really makes difference, even applying on white skin! Disadvantages - you can remove it with water and soap, soo if rain will get you - not good..

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! Tanning Lotions for Fair Skin

    ReplyDelete