Thursday, April 21, 2011

Deep blue colour is very nice, I am ready to sink in this kind of blue.. ahh
When people ask me what is my favourite colour, I always get confused and probably look like a fool :)) I like all colours, there is no my favourive, today I like white, tomorrow I like black, it depends on my mood! Now I look on the blue and get excited :)) Maybe I need some kind of stability..:))


Nice outfit:


Just finished the book! I like it sooo much, thats my favourite author - Gerbert Wells, he wrote maybe strange (on first sight), but very interesting futuristic stories. It's really thought-provoking, makes me think what kind of future lays in hundreds of years)))
And a minute ago, my boyfriend brought this nice book for me:
Ahh, it seems extremely interesting!! Symbols... Signs.. here is a lot about dreams, dream nature


Nightmares! Have you ever seen nightmare? I do sometimes((

No comments:

Post a Comment